Powerful, Affordable Twitter Analytics
- Monitor your brand on Twitter - Monitor tweets based on a word, phrase or query.
- Track a hashtag campaign - Capture every tweet with a certain hashtag and then do analysis.
- Capture tweets during a conference, concert or sports event - Capture tweets during an event and then generate reports.
- Perform academic research - Ideal for academics writing papers and doing sociological analysis.
- Hourly Updates - Tweet Archivist updates your archive hourly, so you are guaranteed not to miss a tweet.
- Interactive Charts - Generate and download professional, presentation-ready charts and reports.
- Excel Export - Export the archives to Excel for further analysis.
- Share - Share the archive and analytics to the world with a unique URL. Embed active charts in webpages. Or, keep everything entirely private.
Twitter Analytics Doesn't Have To Be Confusing (Or Break The Bank)
Many Twitter analytics solutions are too confusing and too expensive. Tweet Archivist: simple, powerful and affordable twitter analytics. At $14.99 a month, you'll find the benefits you receive with our pricing and features are hard to beat. Listen to what others have said!Try It Now Free 3 Archives - $14.99 A Month
You tell us what to start monitoring on Twitter. It could be a hashtag, a twitter user, a boolean search, a complex query or simply a term. We will pull tweets from Twitter immediately, getting as many as we can for that search.
We also analyze the archive for you, bubbling up information like top users, words, urls, hashtags and more. This allows you to find the influencers, measure campaign effectiveness, determine sentiment and view the most popular images associated with the tweets for this term. In addition, we do a language breakdown and a volume analysis based on number of tweets per day. More on Twitter Analytics.
Tweets are ephemeral. Capture them before they disappear!
Tweets are ephemeral. Tweets disappear. Why? That’s the way Twitter is designed. Tweet Archivist can save those tweets before they're gone. Now, to be clear, Tweet Archivist is not an archive of every tweet ever tweeted. It doesn't have a database of all tweets.
But what Tweet Archivist can do is allow individuals to start an archive of tweets you are interested in. Once you make an archive active by subscribing to it, you are guaranteed not to miss a tweet. Tweet Archivist will poll Twitter hourly, archiving any tweet that matches your criteria.
What gets really interesting is doing analysis on that archive. Tweet Archivist does that for you. It build nine visualizations based on the archive of tweets.
- Volume Over Time - Useful to identify spikes and lulls in tweet activity.
- Top Users - Find the influencers! Determine who are the most active, prolific tweeters about a topic. Includes direct links to Twitter profile pages.
- Top Urls - Determine the most popular links for a topic. Excellent for measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Top Words - Great indicator of sentiment and general tone of a topic.
- Language - A break down of the langauges used.
- Source Of Tweet - Are people using their phones to tweet? Desktop apps? Or the web?
- User Mentions - See what other Twitter users are most frequently mentioned.
- Hashtags - Discover which hashtags are used with the term.
- Media - See the most popular images attached to the tweets for this term.